May 28, 2009

After the school is over, my friends and me went to Café de la Paix, located at Place de L'Opéra , InterContinental Paris Le Grand Hotel . Le Cafe de la Paix is undoubtedly one of the most popular in Paris. With its exquisite Second Empire style, it has forever been a favored hangout for celebrities and tourists alike. You can drop in here for an early breakfast or a delayed supper as the cafe remains open till late in the night. During winter, you can dine alfresco at the winter terrace that overlooks the Boulevard des Capucines, while summer months see crowds filling in at the open air terrace that gives a great view of the Place de l'Opera. While in Paris, this is one destination you shouldn't miss.

I was mad to eat chocolate. I didn’t care to my weight. Paris always has the best chocolates. Can you imagine how delicious chocolate, cookies in Fauchon? I directly went to Fauchon is located on Place de la Madeleine, which has been home to this well-known deluxe delicatessen since 1886. Choose from an amazing array of the tastiest, most unusual and most expensive chocolates, cookies, biscuits and confectionery. I love all the fauchon’s products.