May 21, 2009




I woke up in the morning. It was raining, but the sun ‘s still shining. I pour my café that I bought in Galeries Lafayette and I turn on the computer. I stopped for a while to read my e-mail from my friends.

The weather was good in the afternoon. I directly put my coat on and ready to go to Printemps. I needed to look for the dresses that inspired me. I already had a theme in my head to design an avant garde collection.

From the station metro Havrecaumartin which still in 9 th arrondissement. I entered the Printemps. I finally founded The Yohji Yamamoto collection, Hussein Chalayan, and other famous designers in the second floor.

Printemps (the meaning in English: spring) is also the famous department store in Paris. Founded in 1865 by Jules Jaluzot, located at 64, boulevard Haussmann. A remarkable feature of the Haussmann store is an elaborate stained glass cupola above the main restaurant in the store, installed for the 1923 rebuilding. In 1939, to avoid the risk that it would be destroyed in bombing attacks, the cupola was dismantled and stored at Clichy.