Jan 3, 2010




When my friend called me to meet her in the restaurant in the Quartier Latin. I was so excited, because I have some favourite restaurant in this area. For young people, the quartier is interesting. Many students around this area. I discovered the Quartier Latin on foot by day and night! In summer, many musicians play their song in the street. There are many fast food places and clothing chains along Boulevard St Michel. Looking the Pantheon, Sorbonne, Musee de Cluny, Square Viviani, Arenes de Lutece, and the Mosquee de Paris, where lie in this historic area.

The open air market on rue Mouffetard was a lot of fun for the both of us as was the cafe lined Place de la Contrescarpe. By night , the area around St. Severin becomes loud with restauranteurs trying to lure patrons in with their antics and music from the many clubs.



Station on Paris metro: St Michel